Saturday, August 30, 2008

End to a Beginning!


I do not know why…
Things happen as they do in life.
One moment there are flowers and sunshine
In very next, smile is pronounced as crime.
I do not know what goes wrong…
Why do I always fail to hold on?
Why all I try to catch is always smoke
Why relations die without any further hope.
If nothing matters to me
Then why my heart aches…
Why my all promises made to self
Now sounds so fake
Where should I go to ask….
What went wrong?
My world crashed in a moment
Even without the hint of storm

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts damned... who you think you are... you know everything... Do you... No you don’t. You don’t and I promise you’ll never do. It hurts you ****** it hurts like hell… how easy it was... wasn’t it… to say “I got some work” and go. I have tried once, now I’ll just nurse my ego.

No comments: